Contec Healthcare TB1-3300 Disinfectant are low lint wipes containing a blend of quaternary ammonium and ethyl alcohol available in sterile and nonsterile packaging configurations. The sterile wipes are sterilized by gamma irradiation and validated sterile per AAMI (Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation) 11137 guidelines to a 10-6 SAL (Sterility Assurance Level). These nonwoven wipes are suitable for ISO 5, 7, or 8 environments. Manufactured in Contec’s ISO classified facility, these wipes are designed to remove the guesswork and inconsistency associated with squeeze and wipe processes. This promotes a daily cleaning and disinfecting protocol that is repeatable, consistent, effective, and easier to implement, document, and validate.
TB1-3300 Disinfectant Wipes have a 1-minute bactericidal, virucidal, tuberculocidal and fungicidal contact time. They are bleach-free, making them an excellent choice for operators in critical environments, sterile compounding facilities, retail pharmacies, and laboratories.
Contec Healthcare Disinfectant Wipes are packaged in resealable, individually wrapped pouches, ensuring product integrity, cleanliness as well as, reducing solvent storage issues in sterile compounding environments. TB1-3300 Disinfectant Wipes are ideal for cleaning and disinfecting in pharmacy cleanrooms and laboratory areas including work stations, Primary Engineering Controls (PECs), Secondary Engineering Controls (SECs), and other hard non-porous surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- EPA-registered one-step cleaner and disinfectant.
- Bleach- free composition makes its compatible with common surfaces in controlled environments
- Low-lint, meltblown polypropylene (MBPP) promotes for even distribution of solution to intended surfaces
- Contains consistent amount of cleaner disinfectant for process repeatability
- Individually wrapped, resealable pouches with tamper-evident labels reduce the risk of introducing contamination into critical environments